Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love interest

More like Lust interest. But at this juncture in my life, that's all I'm particularly interested in. Not everyone can see eye to eye with me on this one, take Shanna for instance.

Shanna:
What is that?
McKenna:
Don't be rude, say 'who'? It's Marc.
Shanna:
I think you need to break up with Marc.
McKenna:
I couldn't do that! He makes me happy, even though he is hard to get a hold of.
Shanna:
He's using you I hope you know.
McKenna:
yeah.... and I'm ok with that. I'm using him. We have an understanding, he gives me what I want, and vic versa. Best type of relationship I can think of.

Conversation while opening a box I received in the mail. My Marc Jacob shirt had just arrived. It was an angry "I'm going to validate myself" purchase. Worked like a charm. wanna see?!

No comments:

Post a Comment