Sunday, June 28, 2009

webcam tragedy

Comes to my attention that there are two tragedies that have happened.

First off lets start with the most recant. Happened about 45 seconds ago. I was going to *title this " Webcam Tragity." when it didn't seem to look right I tried "Webcam Tragicty." This to didn't feel correct (go figure). So being lazy and not wanting to work on sounding it out anymore I looked it up on *Google how to *spell it. Tragedy, by all means did not look right, I thought for certain that I was closer with Tragity. so then I *proceeded to look it up on dictionary.com, I was there for convinced that this was the true spelling of the word.

On to the show! Next tragic event that has taken place is that I have figured out I have a webcam. 1. I have have this *computer for over 6 months 2. I'm positive it will be added to the list of thing that consume my time 3. I had to take the "easy walk-through" course for the program twice. Here are the *gems from my discovery.


Proud that it worked and I can skip taking the "How to" course a *third time.

Trying, that's all I can say. It hurts me too. Did I mention this is the *maiden *voyage of my black, Kate Spade reading glasses.

Some could say, technology and me aren't on good terms.

*Costume change, notice the upside-down, baby blue Hello Kitty bow.

Ample viewing of *novelty bow which in fact is still upside-down. Idiot.

My dentist says I am a "*tongue thruster," thus *having to wear my retainer for the rest of my life. The cause is that my *tongue is just a wee to big for my mouth. I have to stop myself from doing this in all pictures.

And scene.

What else did I do to waste my time today, you could wonder. I organized my clippings, took a shower, made rice, wrote a letter, thought about cleaning and added pictures to the post 2 below this one.

FOOT NOTE- all the things with stars * next to them are things I spelled *incorrectly. This list is missing about ten to twelve other words but I'm not positive if those were contributed to my poor typing. I can read *proficiently though, just can't make the turn around.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for starring all of the misspelled words but not correcting them. you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the worest part about that is that I did correct them. Apperantly incorrectaly. so the runnign tally is 3 failures for one post, impresive.

    ReplyDelete