Friday, March 20, 2009

How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.

-Henry David Thoreau

Today I gave in. I have created a Blog officially. This has been something I have been meaning to do for a while. I was reluctant to do so for one, I have terrible typing skills and I am an extremely poor speller. But when I learned that spell check was included... well, that just gave me the green light. So here I am, and here you are, please enjoy my stream of consciousness and thought process for the duration of your reading.

Here is a little background reading to catch you up to speed in my life so far. I am a hair stylist. I have one brother named hudson. I have recently stopped biting my nails after 17 years of doing so. i have come to realize both my parents live super secret successful lives that i knew nothing about until about 8 months ago. I am a dog lover, and an Aquarius. I am a member of the LDS church. I have helped 4 people get engaged in the last 6 months. I love shoes more than clothes. I am extremely impulsive, realistic, and can retain useless information amazingly well. the term "blindly optimistic" has been used to describe me. Freud would say I have an oral fixation and i must be chewing on something constantly, and this has rapidly becoming more of a problem since the nixing of the nail biting. I love tiny nick knacks and treats. I'm not a fan of Disney land even though I live 25 minutes from it for my than 3/4's my entire life. I can not stand people who have no copping ability's, nor ignorance in the least. Most everything I say is a quote from somewhere or someone, I'm really not that witty. The happiest times are the ones with family and fresh flowers and foods displayed on cake plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment