Thursday, August 6, 2009

Celebraty sighting.

It has been suggested and said that I have the resemblance of the rich and beautiful people of the entrainment world. Namely, Topanga or Danielle Fishel, and some girl named Hayle on the sitcom One Tree Hill. I'm not proud of this fact. If could be avoided, I would take all measures not to look like "C list" television regular. But some things just can't be changed.

I have had an addition to this short list of famous failures. A few days back I was told by a friend that I looked like/ reminded him of Lykke Li. Lykke Li is a Swedish singer of good music. I like her.
I thought her name was pronounced "like lee" and or "likely" which I thought was a cunning play on words. I was mistaken. That is not how it is said. It is articulated as "Lykee lee" or "licky lee" or something along those lines. It is duly noted, I am grateful for the correction of erroneous ways.

I was flattered at the thought. She is respectable, and enjoyable to look at and listen to. She, in essence, is everything I'm not. Some could say, we complete each other. I'm still not absolutely clear on what I'm bringing to the table, but that's not important right now. What is important is, the observant individual who made the discovery. You are a kind soul and have an eagle eye for arm candy.




I think the haircolor and bun on top of the head is what does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment