Artist of the moment is Niccolo Panganini.
Reportedly, Nicco was the first "rockstar." Let us go over his rap-sheet, to be positive he deserves such a claim.
- Alcoholic and excessive gambler by the age of 16
- Rehab for 3 years at an "unknown" woman's estate
- Rumored to have made a pact with the devil for his immense talent.
- Wore all black to his concerts, would arrive in a black carriage, drawn with 4 black horse.
- Nick named the "Hexensohn" or the "Witch's Brat. Also was called "The Devil's Son"
- Fiendish appearance and stage pressecne ie." His physique was always quite emaciated and pale, which contributed even more to his "demonic" appearance. He lost his teeth which gave his face a sunken ghost-like appearance. Whenever he performed, Paganini's thin body would sway back and forth eerily on the stage, and his eyes would look white from them having rolled up inside of his head, and his long wild hair would sway to and fro, all of which created a unique otherworldly effect."
- Accused of "abduction and seduction" of a minor after being caught in the act with a 20 year old.
- Opened a Casino, failed, and lost everything.
- Diagnosed with syphilis
- User of mercury and opium, resulted in serious health and psychological problems.
- First to memorize sheet music so he could walk around on stage.
- Outrageously secretive about his solo's.
- Refussed the "Last Rights" to be preformed by a priest, befor he died.
- Granted him a title of a Knight of the Golden Spur.
- He had Marfan syndrome, a genetic mutation that results in elongated fingers and other unique traits. Also suffered from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, commonly know as Rubber Man Syndrome. “This enabled Paganini to perform the astonishing double-stoppings and roulades for which he was famous. His wrist was so loose that he could move and twist it in all directions. Although his hand was not disproportional he could thus double its reach and play in the first three positions without shifting.”
- Dubbed his Violin as "The Cannon."
"I am not handsome, but when women hear me play, they come crawling to my feet." Niccolo Paganini.
I agree with the title and office that was previously stated. Nicco is a true musicial mutineer.