Thursday, April 2, 2009

Are you blind, or just stupid?

Everyone gets told they look just like, some minuscule celebrity. I feel injustice on my give Star look-a-like claims. I have been told multiple times I resemble, Boy Meets World Topanga, Danielle Fishel, and the girl from One Tree Hill, Haley or Bethany Joy Galeotti.


Topanga


Haley


Answer me this.... are you all blind? I only bring this up because I get it more than often, people I don't know in stores come up to me, friends I have known most of my life say these things. I meet this guy ONCE never met him again, and he still calls me Topanga. Today, a conversation between me and Phillip aka BFF4L, went something like this.

me- "I don't look like Topanga now do i?" (right after seen that comercail for her hosting show and trusting phillips judgement.)
phillip- "eww no, you used to in the pre teen high school episodes, not this hosting gig."
me- "phew, i feel good about that again."
Phillip-"and I guess TMZ doesn't think you look like her either when i Submitted your photo for the 250$ celebrity look-a-like contest I put you in last month. I didn't tell you."
Me- "WHAT! how'd I do?"
phillip- "you lost, please don't cry."



Maybe I'm just in denial, but I don't agree.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that you do resemble the chick in the middle. And I can see similarities between the others, but it's not obvious. I get told I look like lindsay lohan so I can understand your hatred.

    ReplyDelete